@ZackTeibloom OK we won’t make you tell stories this time. Just a little quiz for you. It’s 20 questions, half on Festival Crashers history and half on the bands and festivals we cover.
It’s an open noter, so use the all powerful Internet and search bar in the upper right when you need it. Our lovely friends at Filter got a VIP prize pack with six albums including The Sounds and Taking Back Sunday and a copy of Ragged magazine. Check them out at: www.raggedmag.com. If you get the most right answers, you win the whole package. Details at the bottom.
Let’s get to the questions:
1. How many times has Zack danced onstage at a show? (1 point for each example)
2. What was the first interview we ever did? (1 pt, 1 bonus point for favorite line from the interview)
3. What was Zack’s first crash? Andy’s? (2 pts total)
4. How many times have Festival Crashers covered Dave Matthews Band at a festival? (1 pt)
5. What is a horse tattoo worth? (1 pt)
6. What is “Redemption Cheering” and when will it be explained? (1 pt, 1 bonus point for most creative answer)
7. What element of Brett’s daily personal hygiene did fake Mel admit to spying on in her Austin Flight of the Conchords review? (1 pt)
8. Who is on Ludacris’ “Mt. Rushmore of Rap” (1 pt for each correct answer, 4 total)
9. What breakfast cereal spokesman did Andy and I have a debate about to determine whether he’d play guitar or drums? (1 pt)
10. What artist did Andy see ride on stage on a Segway? (1 pt)
What do you know about the bands?
1. What 2000 tragedy caused Pearl Jam to contemplate retirement? (1 pt)
2. The recording of which Wilco album almost led to their demise? (1 pt)
3. Who’s producing the upcoming Grace Potter & the Nocturnals album? (1 pt)
4. Who is the world famous DJ that currently spins behind the Beastie Boys? (1 pt)
5. Who produced Phish’s latest album, Joy? (1 pt)
6. White is not Jack White’s real last name. His real last name is the same as another Festival Crasher favorite. What is his last name and who does he share it with? (2 pts)
7. What two other bands do members of Umphrey’s McGee play in as side projects? (2 pts)
8. What is special about Ezra Furman and the Harpoons’ upcoming release? (1 pt)
9. Which two festivals have been cancelled in the last year? (2 pts)
10. Who is the biggest Douche bag we cover regularly on Festival Crashers? (1 pt)
E-mail your answers to Zack (@) festivalcrashers.com and Andy (@) festivalcrashers.com
You have until Friday October 23rd at 5 p.m. central to enter.
Ragged #7 VIP Prize Pack
Issue of Ragged Magazine
Taking Back Sunday “New Again” CD
A Fine Frenzy “Bomb in a Birdcage” CD
Landon Pigg “The Boy Who Never” CD
The Sounds “Crossing the Rubicon” CD
Those Darlins “Those Darlins” CD
Busdriver “Jhelli Beam” CD
- Festival Crashers Music Festival
- Free Music at Deezer!
- Festival Crashers the Flame Thrower
- Festival Crashers Tagline Contest
- The birth of Festival Crashers